There is absolutely nothing more important to the Voices of Christ APSOTS than loving God and loving His people (Matthew 22:36-40). We seek to live out of this scripture in absolutely every area of their lives, and to impart it into the lives of every student who walks through the halls of our scribe school.
Simply put: "Our pursuit is to know Him."
The desire to be immersed in all things God is what drives this apostolic school. As a potential student, it is important to us that YOU KNOW what it is that we believe and how we choose to live out our faith. This way, there are no assumptions or confusion among us. Our school isn't simply about pushing people through courses; rather, it is ongoing and continuous discipleship where we focus on strengthening the faith of our students in Jesus Christ, Yeshua so that they can be effective witnesses of the Gospel in the earth. With that said, our doctrinal belief rests on these pillars and statements:
- We believe that the Holy Bible, in its entirety, is the infallible, inspired Word of God.
- We believe that the greatest two commandments are to love God and to love one another as revealed through the Old & New Covenants.
- We believe in the sovereignty of one God who is eternally present as God the Father, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe fully in the Creation account as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
- We believe that Yeshua, the Messiah (Christ) is the Son of God who was born of the Mary, a virgin at the time of his conception. We believe Christ was crucified and resurrected for the salvation of mankind according to John 3:16.
- We believe in the atonement of sin through the blood of Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to the heart of God and to eternal life.
- We believe in spiritual gifts operating in the life of a believer.
- We believe in the release of the Ephesians 4:11 ministry in the earth.
- We believe in eternal judgment – with the believer separated eternally unto God and the unrighteous separated permanently from Him.
As it relates to matters of authority concerning our belief and conduct we have issued the following statement: The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of this Scribe School's faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our leadership and ministry team serve as final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.